With UPI QR codes becoming a primary mode of payment, learn how to generate QR codes and the features and benefits of accepting payments through them.
With Unified Payment Interface – popularly known as UPI – gaining momentum in the Indian payment systems, more and more methods accepting payments using the UPI mode are becoming mainstream. Whether it’s a UPI ID, mobile number, or using QR code, accepting and making payments has become a lot easier. However, while this method might have become easily accessible, you can be left asking yourself how can you generate these QR codes and the benefits they provide to businesses. Let’s find out about it here!
How To Generate QR Code?
Generating QR code for accepting payments is really simple. You just need to follow the below steps:
- Login to the PayU dashboard
- Enter the details of your business and description
- Generate the QR code
The QR code generator will generate the QR code for your business through which you can accept payments across all the UPI channels.
Why PayU QR Code?
PayU generates exclusive QR codes for your business. The benefits of QR codes by PayU are:
- Customised as per Your Brand: Increase your brand visibility using a QR code with the Logo of your brand. It helps gain customer trust.
- Multiple QR Generation: Don’t get restricted to one QR code. With PayU, you can generate multiple QR codes for each customer and location. There is no limit as to the maximum number of free QR codes that you can generate using the QR code generator online.
- Payment Tracking: Payment tracking has become easier with the PayU QR codes for your business. This facilitates reconciliation with your records and avoids mismatch.
Features of PayU QR Codes
PayU QR codes provide the following benefits to the businesses:
- Get Bharat QR: Whatever wallet the customer uses, you can receive payment from the QR that accepts payments from all the UPI apps on a single QR. Get a Bharat QR code for your business.
- Collect Single or Multiple Payments: With QR codes, you can either collect single payments or you can use them to collect multiple payments from the customers.
- QR Description: You can enter a QR description to let the customer know the reason for the payment. This further increases transparency and trust among the customers.
- Set an Expiry Date: Let your customers pay on time by setting an expiry date for your code.
- Open QR or Fixed Amount: You can generate an open QR code that allows customers to pay by entering the amount. To further facilitate the customers, you can generate a fixed amount QR code that allows customers to scan and pay using QR scanners with the amount being entered automatically.
- Assign the QR Code to a Customer: This is one of the best features for supporting payments from regular customers. You can assign QR codes to each customer exclusively. This will further facilitate tracking and reconciliation of payment.
Benefits of PayU Bharat QR Code
PayU Bharat QR code entails the following benefits to the businesses:
- Best Success Rate: Reduce chances of getting failed transactions. PayU QR code maximises the success rate of the transactions.
- No Maintenance Charges: There are no maintenance charges for accepting payments. Once the QR code is generated, you can use it for all your future payments without any hassle of maintenance or renewals.
- Payments Directly to Your Bank Accounts: Get your payments directly to your bank accounts instead of your UPI and payment wallets. This saves you from additional charges for withdrawing the amount from the wallet and transferring it to the bank account.
- No Additional Charges: Don’t worry about the charges. Generating and accepting payments do not involve any additional charges.
- Easy Setup: Setting up the entire system of generating QR codes is simple and hassle-free and can be completed in just a few clicks.
- Highly Secure: Transactions through the PayU QR code are highly secure as PayU India is ISO 27001:2013 Certified, which is the gold standard for security.
- Card Less Transactions: No need to carry your physical cards or wallets. You can easily make cardless transactions with UPI codes. Just scan the Dynamic QR code using the QR scanner in your smartphone and make payments instantly. Further, it also allows one to convert links to QR codes for accepting payments.
- Notification for Each Payment: Don’t know whether the payment is received or not? Well, this is not the case anymore. Receive an email and SMS for each successful payment that you receive. Further, you can track those payments with ease using the QR app.
Need Bharat QR for your business?
With the economy going cashless, more and more people are shifting towards UPI as their primary mode of conducting transactions and payments. With this paradigm shift in the payment system, businesses have adopted UPI for accepting payments with QR codes at the forefront. With ease in setting up and generating QR codes, payments have become easier in India.
Bharat QR allows customers to make payments from VISA, MasterCard, RuPay etc., for wider payments. It is a single unified payment system and eliminates the need for credit and debit cards.
PayU has been transforming the payments systems. With one of the best success rates, it ensures that customers pay you at once. Further, multiple features like notifications, single and multiple payment acceptance, expiry date, etc., allow PayU to meet each merchant’s specific needs.
To get Bharat QR, you just need to contact the PayU support team. They will take care of all the procedural aspects.
Yes. QR code features for UPI were developed by NPCI, i.e., the National Payments Corporation of India. The entire UPI scenario is under RBI monitoring and works according to the guidelines and instructions of RBI and NPCI.