Meesho helps middle-class sellers to make a profit from the comfort of one’s home. It helps everyone who has a product in demand to start their business for free. Let’s know-how to sell on Meesho
An additional income source is a good financial boost for anyone, and platforms like Meesho provide lucrative options to earn revenue from the comfort of your home.
What is Meesho?
Meesho is one of the biggest Indian online marketplaces that pioneered social media marketing. It allows you to sell a range of products through social media platforms, including WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram. Millions of customers love shopping online on Meesho. By becoming a seller with them, you, too, can start selling your products to these customers. You can sell products of various categories, such as apparel, home decor, kitchen items, and accessories.
Step-by-step process to selling on Meesho
Here’s how to start selling on Meesho and grow your business from home:
Register as a Meesho seller at zero cost
The registration process is simple and easy. This will give you access to the Meesho Supplier Panel, which gives you an organized view of your business on the platform. You need these things to create an account on the platform –
- A GSTIN
- An active bank account
- Mobile number
- Email ID
It is great that you don’t have to pay any registration fee or commissions to set up your online business on their platform.
Upload your catalogs to showcase your products and start getting orders
Go to the Meesho Supplier Panel to upload your product catalogs. You can upload one or many catalogs in bulk from an Excel sheet. You can create catalogs for products with multiple designs. Create a catalog containing at least three to four products is advisable to improve your chances of receiving orders. It takes 72 hours after cataloging for your products to go live.
Get help with shipping and fulfilling order delivery
One of the best things about selling on Meesho is the end-to-end supplier support. You will get notified via email and on the Meesho seller app whenever you receive an order. Also get updates and track all your orders from the supplier panel. Meesho’s logistics partners will pick up and deliver your products at the best shipping rates.
Receive payments in your registered bank account
They will take care of collecting payments and making settlements. It follows a seven-day payment cycle. This means you will receive your money seven days after fulfilling the order. This, too, can be tracked on the supplier panel.
Why do suppliers prefer selling on Meesho?
There are numerous eCommerce platforms and online marketplaces where you can sell your products. But Meesho is a crowd favorite among small-scale sellers and suppliers.
Here are some prominent benefits of selling on their platform:
• A platform for one and all: It is ideal for small- to medium-sized businesses and branded or non-branded sellers looking to boost their earnings.
• Zero commission and other charges: You also don’t have to pay a commission or charges like registration and collection fees and order cancellation penalties.
• Massive consumer reach: Get access to millions of online shoppers on the Meesho shopping app and social media platforms. It delivers to more than 28000 pin codes all over India.
• Effortless order processing and handling: The Meesho seller app has a fairly simple user interface. It allows you to run your business smoothly without spending too much time and effort. Just upload all product details, start getting orders, pack them, and they will take care of the rest. They will also take care of returns and refunds on your behalf.
• Hassle-free and secure payments: they accepts online and offline payments, including cash on delivery. Its payment partner has robust and secure payment solutions.
• Strong seller or supplier support: You can get advice regarding what to sell and how to price your products correctly.
• Brand image and identity: You will have full control over things like branding, pricing, profit margins, and sales volumes. Selling on this platform will give your business more visibility and improve sales.
Pro tips for increasing sales on Meesho
• List the most popular products to get more orders.
• Set prices keeping desired profit margins in mind.
• Choose the Next Day Dispatch option to get higher visibility for your products.
• Upload as many catalogs as possible to improve your chances of receiving orders.
Sell more and earn more on Meesho
Everyone aspires to run their own company and be their boss. However, taking the initial step on the road to entrepreneurship is not easy. A large volume of money is required to start a business. However, with Meesho, you can begin your business with little to no investment.
E-commerce has transformed the way we shop. And Meesho has leveraged these changing times to provide a platform for small enterprises and individual sellers.
Also read: Step-By-Step Guide to Selling On Flipkart
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Click here to go to the login page. Enter your login details, and you are done.
Yes, Meesho has a strong support team who will guide you every step of the way. You can raise a ticket on the supplier panel for any issues related to selling on Meesho.
The ideal shipment time for products via Meesho is 2-3 days, while the delivery may vary according to the delivery location.
Meesho app is an eCommerce platform that allows small businesses and entrepreneurs to sell their products online to customers directly.
Meesho does not charge any commission for registering as a seller on the platform.