Immediately go live with PayU’s Payment Gateway and experience the future of payments with the easiest integration on WordPress, entirely online onboarding, feature-rich checkout, and best-in-class speed.
Do you wish to incorporate a payment gateway to get paid online easily? Many free online platforms can assist you in creating a website, but what about a payment gateway integration?
The last thing you’d expect your consumers to do in today’s thriving eCommerce industry is pay using a wire transfer and a bank account. Customers no longer have to jump through hoops just to make a simple online purchase because of the simplicity and security provided by cashless money transactions. As a result, despite the rising square software engineer compensation, hiring a dedicated Square engineer to assist design a payment gateway has become an important need for organizations.
Luckily, WordPress has a plethora of plugins that can assist in resolving the issue. You can make a website for free with WordPress. You can also get a custom domain from WordPress if you want one. All you have to do now is add a PayU payment gateway to your WordPress website and start selling your products.
We’ll show you how to integrate PayU’s Payment Gateway into your WordPress website in simple steps.
Integrating the PayU Payment Gateway On Your WordPress Website
Users don’t always want to utilize their payment processing system to build up a full-fledged shopping cart. If you’re selling a small number of items, this makes sense, and it can also be used to collect payments for consulting/services and small to mid-sized enterprises.
You can have an online order form with a credit card payment option to integrate a payment gateway for these online companies and consulting/services. Here’s how to do that without including a shopping cart on your website.
Setup of PayU
- Create a WooCommerce account or sign in to your existing one. Click the ‘Plugin’ button in the lower-left corner, then ‘Upload Plugin.’
- On the plugin page, select ‘Choose files.’
- The zip file of PayU India should be uploaded. This file may be accessed by clicking on this link.
- After the plugin has been successfully installed, click the Activate Plugin button.
- Go to the settings page. After that, select Enable PayU and then Manage.
- If you are a first-time PayU user, please click the Create PayU Account button. If you’re already a PayU user, go to your dashboard, copy and paste the Merchant Key and Salt, and click Save Changes.
To locate your Key & Salt information, go to:
- Go to your PayU account and sign in.
- On your PayU dashboard, go to the ‘Settings‘ option in the upper right corner.
- Next, ‘Integration Details‘ is where you should go.
- Your PayU-enabled Woocommerce account is now ready to receive payments.
You’ve made it!
The Payment Gateway from PayU is a solution that manages payments from beginning to end. Why put yourself through the trouble of creating and coding checkouts when we can handle it for you?
PayU is India’s largest and most secure payment solutions provider, enabling over 4.5 lakh merchants to give their consumers a flawless checkout experience. PayU gives you access to more than 100 payment alternatives, immediate onboarding, and the highest client transaction success rates.
The PayU Payment Gateway Has The Following Features:
- Get Exclusive Pricing – WooCommerce sellers get a discount of 0.45% for every transaction. Free setup and maintenance fee.
- No coding is required to provide consumers with a smooth and customized checkout experience on your WooCommerce website, whether on the web or on their phones. Provide clients with a plethora (100+) of payment alternatives—checkout all the payment solutions here.
- PayU’s International Payments function, which supports all major credit/debit cards and over 100+ currencies, allows you to reach out to a wider range of customers.
- Payment Links – Create personalized payment links and quickly distribute them to your clients via SMS, email, Facebook, SMS, WhatsApp, and other chat apps.
- Exceptional dashboard – Get complete data and statistics on payments, refunds, settlements, and much more to help you make smarter business decisions.
- Built for developers – Everything is ready, packaged, and set for developers to use PayU’s checkout to make payments. Simply direct them to the developer area, and you’ll have your payments up and running in no time.
Not only that but there’s more! The following are some additional advantages of utilizing PayU’s Payment Gateway:
- There are no redirects. Keep the user’s attention on your product
- In about 2 minutes, you’ll be live
- More conversions than ever before
- Customize the user interface to match your brand.
- Integration Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Checkout is the quickest.
So, how long are you going to be waiting? PayU’s Payment Gateway can help you grow your business. Begin now.
It’s critical to set up a proper payment gateway on your website. Having a good payment gateway on your WordPress-powered eCommerce site is vital whether you operate a little business or a global corporation. The more payment gateway-friendly your site is, the easier it will be to get paid.
PayU payment gateway aids in the creation of an optimal environment that makes it simple for your consumers to make purchases and for you to collect payments.
However, you could find that WordPress payment gateway plugins are the best option for you. Integrating the PayU payment gateway on your WordPress-powered eCommerce site should be simple if you follow the instructions above.