How easy can it be to start selling online?
Most small businesses find technology always a daunting challenge. This is what drives us at PayU to build tools which make online payments trivial.
Start your e-commerce journey with the PayU web front
PayU provides built-in support to collect payments for different utilities. You can now easily accept online payments for school fees, housing society fees, hotel room fares, fundraisers, events, sponsorships and bill payments to name a few.
You can quickly track your PayU transactions, payments received, refunds and other information from your merchant dashboard. You can also access it on the move through our android seller app.
Let’s get your web front ready!
Follow the below steps to get your web front ready.
- Register on PayU to get your merchant account
- Login to your merchant account. Click on “log in” at payu.in/
- You are now on the PayU merchant dashboard. Select the web front option from the PayU tools section on the left. Click the “Create Front” button.
- Section one consist of the basic content for the webfront
Enter the details like :
- Page title
- Contact details
- Page content : product/service description
- Text on the pay now button.
Save after entering the information .
- Second Section: Payment information.
In this section you select the data that you want from the customer. Eg: their name, address, contact number, e-mail id etc. You can choose to make these fields mandatory. Please mention the amount to be collected. This amount can be a predefined amount or you can even give the customer an option to fill the amount on their own. Save after entering the information.
- Section 3 : Promotion Setting
You can share and promote your social media accounts. Share the urls of facebook, twitter, pintrest and Linkedin with your customers. Save and publish after entering the information.
- How to promote your webfront?
You can share your webfront details to your customers by sending an e-mail invoice with the “promote your webfront” option.
Many sellers selling on facebook/ whatsapp also share their webfront links to collect online payments.
- View the webfront by clicking the webfront url.
- Click on the “pay now” button to verify that the input fields and payment description are as per requirement .