The challenge facing most small and emerging businesses
One of the biggest challenge faced by small and emerging businesses that are eager to sell online is technology. While they know their products and they understand the growth online. Making a web store and configuring online payments is a daunting task still.
Lets make it simpler; trivialise online payments
Now you can get a fully functional webstore within minutes. The webstore comes ready with online payments. So now all it takes is for you to register with PayUmoney and start your e-commerce journey!
The PayUmoney webstore provides the following key benefits:
- No advanced technical knowledge required. Quick & easy setup
- No need to buy and renew domain names
- Web hosting not required
- PayUmoney payment gateway is pre integrated
- You can list unlimited products
You can quickly track your PayUmoney transactions, payments received, refunds and other information from your merchant dashboard. You can also access it on the move through our android seller app.
How to setup your webstore?
Follow the below steps to get started:
- Register on PayUmoney to get your merchant account created
- Login to see the merchant dashboard. Go to payumoney.com and click on “Login”
- Click on “Web Stores “ and press “Create store”
- You will now reach the section one i.e. Store Details
In this section:
- Enter the Store name and title
- Upload your company logo
- Upload an image for your store
- Add the store description
Press “Save” to go to the next section
- Section Two : Product information
In this section you need to input the product information i.e.
- Name , price and quantity per customer
- Product description
- Product options like color, size and other variants
- Product images
- Section 3 : Policies
In this section you need to update the policies. There are some predefined policies provided as sample. The policies and information are :
- Contact information
- Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation Policy
- Refund policy
Update the information as per your terms and conditions and save. The above policies are important for your customers. It creates trust.
- Your webstore is now ready to go LIVE!
- Click on the url to go to your webstore with your listed products
- Check out individual products for more details. Customers can leave feedback with social commenting
Start selling online with your PayUmoney webstore . In case you don’t have a merchant account yet, click here to register as a merchant on PayUmoney. If you have further questions, these FAQ’s are a great resource.